Learning in a group can be an enriching experience for many reasons; Studying in a group environment brings the advantage of hearing about other peoples experiences and learning from them. We can recognise that we are not alone in the life challenges that we might experience. A group can also be a tremendous support in the ups and downs of a learning experience.
You will learn:
- A range of formal meditative practices to support you in developing your capacity to be mindful.
- A range of informal practices to support you in integrating mindfulness into daily life.
- How to identify the difference between primary stress (unavoidable stress) and secondary stress (our reactivity to stress), and skills to reduce stress.
- How to listen to yourself and to relate to yourself and your experience with kindness and curiosity.
- How to increase your ability to relax, improve self-confidence and to strengthen emotional resilience.