The course consists of eight, two and a half hour sessions, as well as two sessions within a full day of practice. The sessions will include silent meditation practice followed by group and pair practice. During the sessions you will learn meditative guidelines to support you in sustaining awareness in relationship with others. We will work with carefully timed and guided contemplations, in pairs or small groups, to deepen understanding of relational patterns, and learn more skill full ways of being in relationship.
You will learn:
- Meditative guidelines that will support you in embodying greater awareness in interactions with others, and enable you to be more fully present.
- To recognise emotional and psychological patterns of reactivity, that otherwise go unnoticed in the flow of everyday interactions.
- To develop a greater range of options in communicating with skill and clarity.
- To increase relational confidence and experience greater ease in relationships, both with yourself and others.
- To deepen connection and intimacy with others, as well as an increased capacity for empathy.