Home practice forms the core mode of study for the course and you need to set aside at least an hour a day for formal meditation practice,listening and practicing with CD’s, reflecting on your experience through journaling and integrating mindfulness into your daily life.
One of the main benefits of distance learning is that you will work on a one-to-one basis with an experience mindfulness practitioner and teacher who will tailor the course to meet your particular learning needs.
The distance learning course includes:
An initial orientation.
- 9 x 45 minute weekly phone sessions.
- A home practice guidebook..
- 3 guided meditation CD’s..
- A full day of group mindfulness practice in London (subject to availability)..
- Teacher support between sessions..Please contact us to discuss costs.