We offer eight-week courses, distance learning and one to one courses, workshops and retreats to the general public, and customised courses for statutory and non-statutory organisations. Our courses are highly experiential. The central component is the home practice, supported by weekly two hour sessions and an all day of practice.
The course includes:
- Instruction in mindfulness meditation and gentle movement meditation.
- Facilitated group dialogues to develop and support understanding and learning.
- Guidance and support for learning tailored to individuals needs.
- Daily assignments to encourage the integration of mindfulness into daily life.
- A home practice manual to support learning.
- Three guided meditation CD’s to facilitate home practice.
- A full day of mindfulness to deepen ones learning and practice.